We present here a short video on the CPSE ETF FFO offer.
To read a detailed report, see CPSE ETF FFO – An Energizing Offer
JAINMATRIX KNOWLEDGE BASE
See other useful reports:
- Balmer Lawrie – An Update
- Why Stocks, and Investment Outlook – Dec 2016
- Investment Outlook – Short Term Pain, Medium Term Gain
- The Natural Quotient: A Sustainability Metric for Business
- PNB Housing Finance IPO: A Transformed Lender
- Endurance Technologies IPO
- ICICI Prudential Insurance IPO – An Expensive BUY
- GNA Axels IPO
- RBL Bank IPO
- New Banks: Big Changes in Small Change
- Equitas IPO – Leader in SF Banks
- Do you want to be a value investor?
- Mahanagar Gas IPO
- A Repurpose for our PSUs
- How to Approach the Stock Market – A Lesson from Warren Buffet
- Announcement – SEBI approval as a Research Analyst
DO YOU FIND THIS SITE USEFUL?
- Visit the Investment Service offering page to find how you can get more.
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Punit Jain discloses an ownership in CPSE ETF 2014 units as a Retail application in NFO only. Other than this JM has no known financial interests in CPSE ETF / Reliance Mutual Fund or any related firm. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst and compliant with SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org .