At JainMatrix Investments, we believe that the best results can be gained by bringing the superior investment equity research straight to the Investors.
And you, as an investor, can receive this most powerful tool right in your inbox.
Let me show you the various ways in which this service has enriched subscribers in the last 1 year.
- Lets say it is 10th Feb 2014 and you were an equity investor wanting to grow your wealth.
- And you had the JainMatrix Investment Service and had started receiving the reports.
- You were willing to invest Rs 5 lakhs in the recommended portfolios. You could take different approaches, and these are captured in the Table below.
Note here that the Over Subscription refers to a fee of Rs 7,000 per year. This may have changed today.
You can take several approaches to investing, with description below.
- Case 1:You are an aggressive investor, and you choose the Mid and Small Cap portfolio. In Feb 2014, it had 6 shares rated BUY. To invest the entire sum of 5 lakhs in all 6 recommended BUYs, you buy (Rs 5,00,000/6) Rs 83,333 in each share. Today based on current market prices, your asset has appreciated to Rs 10,09,889, a gain of 102%.
- Case 2:You are a less aggressive equity investor who prefers the Large Cap portfolio. But you buy this entire portfolio with the Rs 5 lakhs at one shot in Feb 2014. Today this sum has appreciated to Rs 8,11,211, a gain of 62%.
- Case 3:You are a conservative investor, and prefer a SIP investment in the Mid and Small Cap portfolio. So you invest Rs 5 lakhs in 12 monthly installments of Rs 42,000 each. The portfolio had 6 shares in Feb 2014, so you invested (Rs 42,000/6) Rs 7,000 per share per month. Then JainMatrix added one share in April, so you invested (Rs 42,000/7) Rs 6,000 per share per month on 10th of every month from April 2014 to Jan 2015. Today this one year of SIP investment has appreciated to Rs 6,72,110, a gain of 34%.
- Case 4:You are more conservative and prefer to invest in the Large Cap portfolio in the SIP format. You buy the 7 shares monthly, and buy about [(Rs 5,00,000/12)/7] Rs 6000 per share per month. Today this one year of SIP investment has appreciated to Rs 6,08,698, an appreciation of 21%.
- The gains from these 4 approaches vary from 21% to 102%. As you can see, even with a Rs 5 lakh investible fund, you are getting great returns from the Subscription service from JainMatrix. On a subscription cost of Rs 7,999, you have gained returns of 15X-72X.
- The four approaches reveal the options before you in terms of investing style and returns. You are free to choose your own approach, based on the Model Portfolios from JainMatrix.
Issues, Challenges, Objections
- FY 14-15 was a great year, and such returns are unlikely to be repeated
- In equity there is always uncertainty of performance repeating. However the 17 year return in the Sensex is 14.7% annualized. Equity is the top asset class over the long term.
- The outlook over the next 2-3 years also is good for the equity asset class.
- JainMatrix Portfolios did very well in FY14-15, how can I be sure they will do so well in future?
- We have established a 2 year track record of excellent research, portfolio choices and out-performance. See this Track Record.
- Even though I know many good shares/ investment ideas, I have not been able to buy shares. So I have not gained from the market appreciation over the last year.
- JainMatrix Investments supports your direct equity investment process with well researched ideas, tracking and monitoring, and a query / helpline.
- This helps your decision making and you can take advantage of the equity market opportunities.
- As a subscriber, once you accept the research inputs and portfolios from JainMatrix, it takes only 10 minutes a month to execute on your SIP. Surely you can spare this much time?
Do send me any other queries you have on the investment process and JainMatrix services.
JainMatrix Knowledge Base:
See other useful reports
- Fundamental Thoughts – The Search for Stability
- Godrej Properties – A Towering Success
- Happy New Year 2015 – the year of Focus and Concentration
- Top performing sectors in 2015 – An Interview
- MidCap Portfolio – Celebratory Outperformance
- V-Guard Industries – Electrifying Growth
- Motherson Sumi Systems
- Tata Motors – A Jaguar like leap
- Large-Cap Portfolio Investment Note
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst (SEBI Registration No. INH200002747) under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com.