Date: 25th Dec 2014
JainMatrix Investments Mid & Small Cap Model Portfolio: Monthly Update
In this, our last report of 2014, we wish our Subscribers and Readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Its time to be grateful for the wonderful gifts of 2014.
We also present readers with the Celebratory results of our Mid & Small Cap Model Portfolio, where we outperformed the benchmarks by an annualized 54%.
We present the Dec 2014 update on this portfolio, with a refresh of key data.
Our portfolio is only shared with Subscribers.
Portfolio Objective, Theme and Performance
- JainMatrix Investments launched its Mid and Small Cap portfolio in Feb 2013.
- The objective of the MSCMP is to outperform the Mid and Small Cap indices by large margins.
- It consists of 7 mid & small cap firms that are out-performers from identified 3-5 sectors.
- Firms are introduced into the MSCMP with a minimum holding period of 1 year.
Embed from Getty Images
- The current investment theme is – IT services, Auto ancillaries, NBFCs, infrastructure and rural/ semi urban consumption.
- In a mildly corrective environment of Dec 2014, the portfolio performed well. On average the active portfolio shares were up by annualized 83.9%.
- The CNX Midcap, BSE Midcap and BSE Smallcap were up by 25.6%, 24.6% and 29.7% on an annualized basis over 23 months. These have fallen mildly in the last month.
The JainMatrix Investments active Mid & Small Cap Model Portfolio outperformed the indices by 54.2%.
- The investor should continue his investing process with the MSCMP in a SIP mode.
Some previous updates for the JainMatrix Investments Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio
- MidCap Portfolio: Come, Invest in India – Aug 2014
- JainMatrix MidCap Model Portfolio outperforms benchmarks by 50% – June 2014
- Investment Note – March 2014
- Investment Note – November 2013
- Investment Note – March 2013
- Investment Note – Feb 2013
Not a subscriber? Sign up for a JainMatrix Investments subscription to help navigate your investment journey. Visit Subscribe.
Do you find this site useful?
- Visit the Investment Service page to find how you can get more. And click LINK
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent Financial Expert/Advisor. Either JM or its affiliates or its directors or its employees or its representatives or its clients or their relatives may have position(s), make market, act as principal or engage in transactions of securities of companies referred to in this report and they may have used the research material prior to publication. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com