One year record – 63% for MSC model portfolio
Dear Investor, 27th Dec 2017
We created two Model Portfolios 5 years ago, with our best picks at that time. We have since been managing the Large Cap (LC) and Mid and Small Cap (MSC) Model Portfolios. We remove under-performers and replace them with promising new picks, to give investors a solid core portfolio of equity assets to replicate in their personal holdings.
Today 5 years later, we share with you an update of the Track Record for the JainMatrix Model Portfolios. ..
- We have a portfolio universe of 70 tracked stocks, the finest firms found through our equity research over 4.8 years.
- From this universe, we created 2 focused portfolios of 6-8 shares each – a Large Cap and a Mid & Small Cap portfolio.
Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio – MSC
- The objective of MSC is to simply outperform over a 1 year plus period by investing in growth or turnaround firms with solid fundamentals and excellent managements.
- The JainMatrix MSC Multi-bagger Model Portfolio gave 57.5% annualized returns over 58 months, compared to S&P BSE Smallcap of 36.1% (the best performing including CNX Midcap and S&P BSE Midcap) over same period. It outperformed by 21.4% annualized.
- Our Portfolio has themes of Auto & Auto Ancillary, exports, Infrastructure and Consumption.
Large Cap Model Portfolio – LC
- The objective of LC is to preserve capital and outperform the Nifty by 2-5% a year by investing for 2 year plus periods in firms with solid fundamentals and excellent managements.
- The JainMatrix LC Retirement Model Portfolio gave 16.6% annualized returns over 60 months since inception, compared to Nifty with 15.8% over the same period. It outperformed by 0.8% annualized. Performance has been better in the last 1 year.
- The 6-8 LC shares here represent growth or value leaders from 6-8 high potential sectors.
Ours is a 100% equity approach, so investors should allocate to other asset classes with inputs from a good adviser/ financial planner. However if the investment climate turns sharply negative, we reserve the right to exit equity.
Other Valuable Research – IPOs, Stock Ideas, Sector and Trend reports
- In addition to the Model Portfolios, we also present new stock ideas from listed and IPO firms and reports that identify sectoral trends.
- Our IPO reports have had a good success rate and help identify winners and avoid overpriced or under-rated IPO firms. Subscribers also receive valuable Listing Day – buying range advise on IPO picks, so that they can take large positions, as allotments in good offerings may be limited to 1-2 lots.
- Our sectoral and economy notes help develop long term thinking after events like demonetization, budgets, etc.
Sign up for the JainMatrix Investment Service to take the right decisions, whatever the event, in your investing journey. ..
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO GET THE BEST INVESTMENT SERVICE atPRICING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
JAINMATRIX KNOWLEDGE BASE
- See useful investment reports on the RECENT RESEARCH REPORTS panel on the right. Or from the SEE REPORTS tab on the Menu on top.
- Search for companies/ sectors of your interest in Search box also on the right panel.
- Visit, follow and like us on JainMatrix FB and JainMatrix Twitter
DO YOU FIND THIS SITE USEFUL?
- Visit the Investment Service offering page to find how you can get more.
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst and compliant with SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org.