Best all round performance so far
Dear Investor, 20th Sept 2017
JainMatrix Investments is a premium Investment Service for Indian equity. We build wealth through in depth equity research and Model Portfolio appreciation over the long term. Its the best way to get great returns, lower costs and yet be in control of your own portfolio. Investors trust our advisory services for stock picks, tracking and personalized support.
We created two Model Portfolios 4.5 years ago, with our best picks at that time. We have since been monitoring the Large Cap (LC) and Mid and Small Cap (MSC) Model Portfolios, removing under-performers and replacing with promising new picks, to give investors a solid core portfolio of equity assets.
Today 56 months later, we share with you an update the Track Record for the JainMatrix Model Portfolios.
- We have a portfolio universe of 70 stocks, the finest firms from our research over 4.5 years.
- From this universe, we created 2 focused portfolios of 6-8 shares each – a Large Cap and a Mid & Small Cap portfolio
Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio – MSC
- The JainMatrix MSC Multi-bagger Model Portfolio gave 53% simple annualized returns over 55 months, compared to CNX Midcap (26.7%), S&P BSE Midcap (27.9%) and S&P BSE Smallcap (30%) over same period. It outperformed by 23% simple annualized.
- In a similar way, on a CAGR basis the outperformance was 5.2%.
- The best performing Mid or Small Cap mutual fund gave 35.8% returns in this period. We have outperformed 92+ mutual funds (Source Value Research).
- Our Portfolio focus was on Auto & Auto Ancillary, BFSI, Consumer and Retail.
Large Cap Model Portfolio – LC
- The JainMatrix LC Retirement Model Portfolio gave 18.4% simple annualized returns over 56 months since inception, compared to Sensex (13.5%) and Nifty (14.6%) over the same period. It outperformed by 3.8% simple annualized.
- Similarly on a CAGR basis the out-performance was 1.4%.
- The best performing Large Cap Mutual Fund in existence over this period gave 20.4% returns, out of 82+ funds. This portfolio is in the top 5% of these mutual Funds. (source Value Research).
- The 6-8 LC shares here represent 6-8 high potential sectors.
Our is a 100% equity investment approach, so investors should allocate to other asset classes with inputs from a good adviser/ financial planner. However if the investment climate turns sharply negative, we reserve the right to advise equity portfolio exits.
Other Valuable Research – IPOs, Stock Ideas, Sector and Trend reports
- In addition to the Model Portfolios, we also present new stock ideas, IPOs and identify sectoral trends.
- Our IPO reports have had a fair success rate and help identify winners and avoid overpriced or under-rated IPOs. Subscribers also receive valuable Listing Day – buying range advise on IPO picks, so that they can take large positions, as allotments in good offerings may be limited to 1-2 lots.
- Our sectoral and economy notes help develop long term thinking after events like demonetization, budgets, etc.
Sign up for the JainMatrix Investment Service to take the right decisions, whatever the event, in your investing journey. ..
Subscribe NOW to get the best Investment Service
Click – Offering
JAINMATRIX KNOWLEDGE BASE
See other useful public reports:
- IndiGo Airways – Flying High, Wide and Handsome
- Eicher Motors – It’s Firing on Both Engines
- Hudco IPO – Sector Uncertainties, AVOID
- S Chand IPO: An Educational Content Powerhouse
- Vikas Ecotech – Get ‘Vikas’ for your Investments
- CPSE ETF FFO 2 – An Energizing Offer – BUY
- Investment Notes – Euphoria
- Avenue Supermarts IPO: The Mart of Choice
- Bharat Electronics OFS
Search for companies/ sectors of your interest in Search box in the right panel.
DO YOU FIND THIS SITE USEFUL?
- Visit the Investment Service offering page to find how you can get more.
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst and compliant with SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com.