- CMP: ₹1,532
- Industry: Refining, Petrochem, ++ Conglomerate
- Large Cap with ₹9,85,000 crore mkt cap
- Current Valuation: P/E: 23 times and P/B: 2.4 times
- BUY with a target of ₹2,200 by May 2022
- Overview: Reliance Industries is the largest private sector firm and #1 by market cap in India. RIL has over decades proven its ability to build businesses of global scale and execute complex, time critical, and capital-intensive projects. ~80% of RIL’s operating profits are being generated from the refining and petchem verticals. Going ahead newer businesses like Retail and Telecom are expected to grow profitably. RIL earnings has green shoots from (a) Improving ARPU from Jio wireless business (b) Launch of Jio Fiber Broadband services (c) Traction in enterprise solutions service offering (d) Lower interest costs as RIL aims to become net debt free (e) improving margins and stable growth in Retail and eCommerce.
- Key Risks: (a) Adverse crude prices/ petroleum margins (b) Inability to reduce debt at the committed pace. (c) Lower plastic consumption affecting the petchem vertical. (d) Muted growth in Indian economy. (e) regulatory changes in telecom
- Advice: Investors can BUY this share with a May 2022 target price of ₹2,200/share. This will allow their investment to appreciate 42% absolute or 17% annualized over this period.
Exciting free Offer – Receive this detailed 10 page equity research report in PDF form with analysis of refining, petchem and the new verticals, benchmarking of competitors, 3 year financial projections, etc. Fill form below and in Question, request for Reliance Industries report.
We will revert to you within 2-3 working days with the report. We respect your privacy and will not share above details with any external party. All rights are reserved. JainMatrix Investments may refuse to provide this service to an individual or corporate without assigning any reasons.
Disclaimer and Disclosure
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Punit Jain has no position in Reliance Industries. In addition, JM has no known financial interests in RIL or any related group. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of Investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any Investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org.