LEGAL DISCLAIMER and GENERAL DISCLOSURES
- The reports and documents on this website have been prepared by JainMatrix Investments (JM).
- They are not to be copied, reused or made available to others without prior permission of JM.
- The reports should not be considered or taken as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation to buy or sell any security.
- The information contained in the reports have been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor its director accept any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein.
- Neither JM nor the author of any Report shall be liable for any or all losses, including consequential losses, damages, claims, or expenses, that may occur to any third party arising out of the use of information on this website or any mail or communication from JM.
- Recipients and readers of these reports should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go up and down as well. All content and information is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis by JM. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Adviser.
- Stock specific disclosures will be made along with the reports. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012.
- Punit Jain is a registered and certified Research Analyst (SEBI Registration No. INH200002747), under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014.
- Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
One thought on “DISCLAIMER”
Really nice to read your analysis about the scrips which are fundamentally strong and beaten heavily due to mkt sentiments. Also the views are inline with my views.
Hats up, Regards