The Terms and Conditions of the JainMatrix – Investment Service are:
- Nature of Service: Reports will be distributed by email and website link to Subscribers. The email will contain a PDF file link, and the file can be viewed/ downloaded. A message may also be sent by Whatsapp as reminder, wherever possible. Frequency of reports will be 3-6 per month, depending upon types of reports, market opportunities, etc.
- The Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio is an aggressive, high risk, high gain offering. It will have 5-7 shares, and is intended for a 1-2 year holding period for each stock. The Large Cap Model Portfolio is a low risk, medium gain offering. It will have 5-7 shares, and is intended for a 2-3 year holding period for each stock. Both these portfolios will be monitored and supported for you with initiating research reports, periodic review and tracking reports and occasional churn and replacement recommendations.
- Stock Purchase and Sale: Subscribers need to buy/sell these investment ideas through their own Demat and Trading accounts or Stock Brokers. JainMatrix Investments is not responsible for any purchase or sale of securities for subscriber.
- Any stock recommendation report should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of these reports should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Advisor.
- Any stock purchase is at the sole discretion of subscriber. JainMatrix Investments while taking all care during research and recommendation cannot guarantee profits on every transaction or even of the entire recommended Model Portfolios. It is in the nature of stock markets that share prices rise and fall. Also from every recommended portfolio, expect some of the stocks to fail due to the unpredictable nature of the asset class.
- Responsiveness: Queries can be Email based (firstname.lastname@example.org) or entered on FORM page. A response will be sent within two working days.
- Disclaimer: This service does not include any Financial Advisory or any evaluation of the suitability or otherwise of Equity as an asset class for any investor. For this please consult your qualified Financial Advisor or RIA or suitable person.
- Refusal of Service: JainMatrix Investments may refuse to provide this service to an individual or corporate at the time of initial sign up without assigning any reasons.
- Payments: Once the service starts, the subscription received will not be refunded. Please make all enquiries about quality of service to your satisfaction before initiating the payments. The subscriber is responsible for transfer of money. We will acknowledge as soon as we receive it.
- Subscriber Reports distribution: This service and related documents have been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. These documents are not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM.
- SEBI Registration and Certification: Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst (SEBI Registration No. INH200002747) under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com.