JainMatrix Investments provides Investment Advisory Services for Indian stock markets. The original independent research identifies winners and losers, with high conviction. The services are independent, honest and direct. And sharply focused on Investment Returns and wealth building for the long term. To our subscribers, we are an investment partner providing entry and exit calls, guidance and support. JainMatrix Investments was started by Punit Jain, a SEBI certified and registered Research Analyst.
Sign up on the ‘Register with Jainmatrix’ Panel to receive free investment alerts in your mailbox !!
Latest Reports and Articles
- Why are Indian stock markets attractive for Investments? – A video
- A manufacturing mid cap gaining traction – premium content – 10th Feb
- MSC Portfolio – 6.2% CAGR Outperformance – premium content – 29th Jan
- BSE IPO: Put this Exchange on Hold – 20th Jan
- CPSE ETF FFO 2017– An Energizing Offer – 14th Jan
- JainMatrix Track Record Jan 5th 2017
- Balmer Lawrie – An Update
- Why Stocks and Investment Outlook Dec 2016 – A Video
- LC Portfolio – Best Value Opportunity – premium content – 15 Dec
- The Natural Quotient: A Sustainability Metric for Business
- PNB HF IPO – 25th Oct; also Listing day Note – premium content – 07th Nov 2016
- Endurance Tech IPO – also Listing day Note – premium content- 18th Oct
- An addition to the MSC Portfolio – premium content
- ICICI Pru Life IPO: An Expensive BUY
- RBL Bank IPO – A Grand Revival – also Listing day Note – premium content
- How will Brexit impact Indian investors?
- Your Stock Market Approach – A Lesson from Warren Buffet
- New Banks: Big Changes in Small Change
Why JainMatrix Investments:
- Outstanding track record and credentials: In a short period of 4 years our recommended shares have outperformed all comparable indices and most Mutual Funds. See Track Record. We also have an good record in IPO research reports. Punit Jain, the founder, is a SEBI registered and certified Research Analyst.
- Fixed subscription fees: Our fixed fee advisory model allows us to concentrate on researching good companies and building wealth. And support Investors with stock picks, ‘avoid’ suggestions, minimum transactions and personal support.
- Gain control of your equity portfolio: With our Model Portfolios, and simple recommended investment process, it is easy to yourself build an expert portfolio. So you both gain control and get great returns on your equity assets.
Sign up for – The Investment Service Subscription
Get all the knowledge and experience of the analysts packaged in a simple one year subscription, which includes the Model Buy Portfolios. Take their help to decide how to invest. Then Invest regularly within just 10 minutes every month. Its really easy.
Superior equity research is the core skill for great investors, the best mutual funds and finest wealth managers. And you will find it here at JainMatrix Investments.
Our Quality Reports
Stock Research Reports
- VST Tillers and Tractors, Agro Growth – Small cap up 75% in 14 months
- Godrej Properties – A Towering Success – Mid Cap up 30% in 15 months
- Syngene Intl. IPO – Good Pharma R&D Spinoff from Biocon – Mid Cap up 54% in 10 months
- VRL Logistics IPO – Winner Takes All
- Adlabs IPO – Premature Offering, Avoid
Investing Strategy, and sector reports
- A Repurpose for Our PSUs
- The Roads Sector – Is it a Revival?
- A Vision for the Indian Economy
- GST: Integration and Efficiency
- JainMatrix on the Real Estate Sector
- Power Sector – A Complex Challenge
- Search for and Read past reports by JainMatrix Investments using the right panel. We keep valuable reports private for subscribers but publish the rest of them on this website. There are 100+ such reports.
- Visit, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
JainMatrix Investments based in Bangalore (hereinafter referred as ‘JM’) is an independent equity research firm started by Punit Jain. Content in this website should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of these reports should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. All content and information is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis by JM. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from a certified Investment Adviser. JM has been publishing equity research reports commercially since Nov 2012. Punit Jain is a SEBI certified and registered Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to him at email@example.com