See our latest Investment reports, click to read the public ones
- Indian economy back on track in Q2 – FinExpress – 20th Nov
- India’s health spend low, needs to be made priority – BS – 20th Nov
- GST collections at 8-month high – IndianExpress – 05th Nov
- Economy to reach pre-Covid growth by fiscal-end – BS – 05th Nov
- E-tailing to become USD 200-bn by 2025: Report – ETNow – 22nd Oct
- Low finance rates leading to increased home sales – ET – 13th Oct
- IPL set to kick-start consumption cycle – (LiveMint) – 30th July
- Get Back on Track from Covid – Entire Campaign – 20th Nov
JainMatrix Investments is a boutique Investment Advisory firm for Indian stock markets. The original equity research identifies high conviction stock picks, and the simplified reports make investing easy. The research is thorough, and the opinions independent, honest and direct. And sharply focused on investment returns and wealth building for the long term. Our subscribers trust us to provide stock entry and exit calls, tracking, guidance and personal support.
JainMatrix Investments was started by Punit Jain, a SEBI registered Research Analyst, investor, and executive with a rich corporate experience of 18 years.
Register on the top right Panel to receive free investment alerts in your mailbox !!
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The 2nd best time is now – Chinese proverb
- Wealth creation isn’t a matter of what you earn. It’s how much you save – Knight Kiplinger.
- “Building wealth is a lifelong process, and as important as your active income from current job or business. I believe that investing in equities is the best way …… As an individual investor, I used to have difficulty finding quality, credible and actionable equity research and portfolios. I hope that JainMatrix Investments will fill this gap and make equity markets accessible for today’s investors”…. Punit Jain
Questions, doubts, or want additional details? Call us on 9886110032 or message us on Contact Us right away!! .
Additional Subscriber Premium Reports:
- Relaxo Footwears – Slippery Products …… – 13th Nov
- Large Cap Model Portfolio Refresh – 23rd Oct
- An automobile firm on a revival – Investment Report – 24th Sept
- Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio – Refresh – Aug 11th
- Rossari Biotech IPO, Pre Listing Note – July 22nd
- A leading Cement sector firm – Investment Report – May 28th
- A pharma KPO firm – Investment Report – May 23rd
- COVID-19 – An Indian Investor Market Outlook – March 05th 2020
- Satellite Model Portfolio Review – 22nd Oct
- IRCTC IPO – and Pre Listing Note – 11th Oct
- Education: Great Investing Wisdom – May 2018
- The Natural Quotient: A Sustainability Metric for Business.
Why JainMatrix Investments:
- Outstanding track record and credentials: In a short period of 5 years our recommended Model Portfolios have outperformed all comparable indices and most Mutual Funds. See Track Record. We also have an good record in IPO research.
- Fixed subscription fees: Our fixed fee subscription and advisory model allows us to concentrate on tracking good companies and building wealth. We help Investors with recommendations, quality research, ‘avoid’ suggestions, and personal support.
- Build an expert equity portfolio: With our Model Portfolios, and simple investment process, it’s easy to build an expert portfolio. So you both gain control and get great returns on your equity assets.
We have a presence on prestigious platforms:
1. We are a Top 100 Indian Investment Blogs Winner – LINK
2. a Top 75 Investment Websites For Indians in 2020
Sign up for – The Investment Service Subscription
Get all the knowledge and experience of top analysts packaged in an all inclusive one year subscription, which includes the Model Portfolios. This is a powerful tool for your equity investments. Build your own professional portfolio by Investing regularly in as little as 10 minutes every month.
Superior equity research is the core skill for great investors, the best mutual funds and finest wealth managers. And you will find it here at JainMatrix Investments.
Our Quality Reports
Invest in yourself. Look at our investor education section where we help you become a better investor. See LINK – Investor Education. Read these articles and improve your own investing record.
- VST Tillers and Tractors, Agro Growth – Small cap up 141% in 3.5 years
- Godrej Properties – A Towering Success – Mid Cap up 140% in 2.5 years
- Syngene Intl. IPO – Good Pharma R&D Spinoff from Biocon – Mid Cap up 100% in 2 years
- VRL Logistics IPO – Winner Takes All
- Adlabs IPO – Premature Offering, Avoid
- How Will Brexit Impact Indian Investors?
- New Banks – Big Changes in Small Change
- A Repurpose for Our PSUs
- A View on the Indian Rupee
- A Vision for the Indian Economy
- GST: Integration and Efficiency
- Power Sector – A Complex Challenge
- Search for and Read past reports by JainMatrix Investments using the right panel or top Menu Reports section. We keep valuable reports private for subscribers but publish the rest of them on this website. There are 100+ such reports.
- Visit, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
JainMatrix Investments based in Bangalore (hereinafter referred as ‘JM’) is an independent equity research firm started by Punit Jain. Content in this website should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of these reports should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. All content and information is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis by JM. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from a certified Investment Adviser. JM has been an equity investment adviser commercially since Nov 2012. Punit Jain is a SEBI certified and registered Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to him at firstname.lastname@example.org