JainMatrix Investments provides premium Investment Advisory Services for Indian equity. It’s independent, honest and direct. And sharply focused on Investment Returns for the long term. To our subscribers, we become a partner in their investment process, providing research, entry and exit calls, guidance and feedback. JainMatrix Investments was started by Punit Jain, a SEBI certified and registered Research Analyst.
Sign up on the ‘Register with Jainmatrix’ Panel to receive free investment alerts in your mailbox !!
Latest Reports and Articles
- L&T Infotech IPO – An Exciting Tech Spinoff
- How will Brexit impact Indian investors?
- Mahanagar Gas – A Hot Piping IPO
- Large Cap Portfolio Update – June 2016 – premium content
- A Repurpose for our PSUs
- A new pick from the Auto sector – premium content
- Your Stock Market Approach – A Lesson from Warren Buffet
- An IPO Roundup and Update
- JainMatrix Track Record May 3rd, 2016
- An infrastructure stock pick – premium content
- Thyrocare IPO – Wellness for your Wealth
- New Banks: Big Changes in Small Change
- Equitas IPO – A leader in Small Finance Banks
- A Real Estate mid-cap firm (premium content)
- Dr Lal Pathlabs IPO
- Alkem Labs IPO (premium content)
- A View on the Indian Rupee
- Power Sector – A Complex Challenge
- The Roads Sector – Is it a Revival?
- Seven Short Steps to Long Term Investing Success
Why JainMatrix Investments:
- Outstanding track record: In a short period of 3 years our recommended shares have outperformed all comparable indices and most Mutual Funds. See Track Record. We also have an good record in IPO research reports.
- Fixed subscription fees: Our fixed fees advisory model allows us to concentrate on finding and researching good companies. And support Investors in their journey with stock picks, ‘avoid’ suggestions, minimum transactions and personal support.
- Gain control of your equity portfolio: With our Model Portfolios, approach and recommended process, it is easy to implement a professional portfolio. So you both gain control and get great returns on your equity purchases.
- See us on prestigious platforms: such as Investing.com, IndiaNotes, Indiamanthan IPO Central and MarketExpress.in
Sign up for –
The Investment Service subscription (click link)
Get all the knowledge and experience of the analysts packaged in a simple one year subscription, which includes the Model Buy Portfolios. Take their help to decide how to invest. Then Invest regularly within just 10 minutes every month. Its really easy.
Superior equity research is the core skill for great investors, the best mutual funds and finest wealth managers. And you will find it here at JainMatrix Investments. Some of our quality reports:
Stock Research Report
- VST Tillers and Tractors, Agro Growth – Small cap up 75% in 14 months
- Godrej Properties – A Towering Success – Mid Cap up 30% in 15 months
- Syngene Intl. IPO – Good Pharma R&D Spinoff from Biocon – Mid Cap up 54% in 10 months
- VRL Logistics IPO – Winner Takes All
- Adlabs IPO – Premature Offering, Avoid
Investing Strategy, and sector reports
- Large-Cap Model Portfolio Investment Note
- A Vision for the Indian Economy
- GST: Integration and Efficiency
- JainMatrix on the Real Estate Sector
- IT sector stocks – The Elephant can Dance V2
- Consumer Stocks – Who leads the FMCG pack?
- Mid and Small Cap Portfolio Note
- Read and search for past reports by JainMatrix Investments on the right panel. We keep valuable reports private for subscribers but publish some of them on this website after a few months.
- Visit, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- JainMatrix recommends Bangalore Investors Club! BIC offers courses & activities on Wealth Creation for Serious & Committed folks. Visit BIC to know more.
JainMatrix Investments based in Bangalore (hereinafter referred as ‘JM’) is an independent equity research firm started by Punit Jain. Content in this website should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of these reports should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. All content and information is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis by JM. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from a certified Investment Adviser. JM has been publishing equity research reports commercially since Nov 2012. Punit Jain is a SEBI certified and registered Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to him at firstname.lastname@example.org