See our latest reports, click to read the public ones
JainMatrix Investments is a boutique Investment Advisory firm for Indian stock markets. The original equity research identifies investment candidates with high conviction, and the readable reports make investing easy. The research process is thorough, and the opinions independent, honest and direct. And sharply focused on investment returns and wealth building for the long term. Our subscribers trust us to provide stock entry and exit calls, tracking, guidance and personal support.
JainMatrix Investments has been started by Punit Jain, an investor with a rich corporate experience of 18 years, a SEBI certified & registered Research Analyst.
Register on the top right Panel to receive free investment alerts in your mailbox !!
“Wealth creation isn’t a matter of what you earn. It’s how much of it you save” – Knight Kiplinger.
“Building wealth is a lifelong process, and as important as your active income from current job or business. I believe that today in India, equity markets is the best way to invest …… As an individual investor, I used to have difficulty finding quality, credible and actionable equity research and portfolios. I hope that JainMatrix Investments will fill this gap and make equity markets accessible for today’s investors”…. Punit Jain
To get a Call Back for your queries, or to start your investing journey with us, Contact Us right away!! .
Latest Reports and Articles
- Updates on MSC and LC stocks – Premium – 2nd, 12th Dec and 1st Nov
- MSC Portfolio Update – 4.2% CAGR Out-performance – Premium – 16th Nov
- Reliance Nippon AMC IPO – An Asset Indeed – 25th Oct
- MAS Financial Services IPO – Small but Ambitious – 9th Oct
- Customer Speak – A Conversation with a Subscriber – 26th Sept
- Capacite IPO: Play the Trump Card – IPO and Pre Listing Note – 25th Sept
- MSC Portfolio Changes and 10.4% CAGR Alpha – Premium – 21st Sept
- Track Record @JainMatrixInvestments – 20th Sept
- Model Portfolio firm – Strategic News – Premium – 13th Sept
- Apex IPO and Pre-Listing Note (Premium) – 20th Aug and 2nd Sept
- Outlook – Reading the Fall In the Markets – Premium – 10th Aug
- A Note on Crypto-currency – 08th Aug 2017
- IRB Infra Developers – In InvIT we Trust – 25th July
- The JainMatrix Investments Outlook – 22 June
- Eicher Motors – It’s Firing on Both Engines – 16 May
- Vikas Ecotech – Get ‘Vikas’ for your Investments – 24 Apr
- Avenue Supermarts IPO and Pre-Listing note – Premium – 11 Apr
- Investment Notes – Euphoria – 14 Mar
- Why are Indian stock markets attractive for Investments? – A video
- The Natural Quotient: A Sustainability Metric for Business
Why JainMatrix Investments:
- Outstanding track record and credentials: In a short period of 4.5 years our recommended shares have outperformed all comparable indices and most Mutual Funds. See Track Record. We also have an good record in IPO research reports.
- Fixed subscription fees: Our first year fixed fee advisory model allows us to concentrate on tracking good companies and building wealth. We support Investors with recommendations justification, ‘avoid’ suggestions, and personal support.
- Build an expert equity portfolio: With our Model Portfolios, and simple recommended investment process, it is easy to build an expert portfolio. So you both gain control and get great returns on your equity assets.
Sign up for – The Investment Service Subscription
Get all the knowledge and experience of top analysts packaged in an all inclusive one year subscription, which includes the Model Portfolios. This is a powerful tool for your equity investments. Build your own professional portfolio by Investing regularly taking as little as 10 minutes every month.
Superior equity research is the core skill for great investors, the best mutual funds and finest wealth managers. And you will find it here at JainMatrix Investments.
Our Quality Reports
Invest in yourself. Look at our investor education section where we help you become a better investor. See LINK – Investor Education. Read these articles and improve your own investing record.
Equity Research Reports
- VST Tillers and Tractors, Agro Growth – Small cap up 141% in 3.5 years
- Godrej Properties – A Towering Success – Mid Cap up 140% in 2.5 years
- Syngene Intl. IPO – Good Pharma R&D Spinoff from Biocon – Mid Cap up 100% in 2 years
- VRL Logistics IPO – Winner Takes All
- Adlabs IPO – Premature Offering, Avoid
Investing Strategy, and Sector Reports
- How Will Brexit Impact Indian Investors?
- New Banks – Big Changes in Small Change
- A Repurpose for Our PSUs
- A View on the Indian Rupee
- A Vision for the Indian Economy
- GST: Integration and Efficiency
- Power Sector – A Complex Challenge
- Search for and Read past reports by JainMatrix Investments using the right panel. We keep valuable reports private for subscribers but publish the rest of them on this website. There are 100+ such reports.
- Visit, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
JainMatrix Investments based in Bangalore (hereinafter referred as ‘JM’) is an independent equity research firm started by Punit Jain. Content in this website should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of these reports should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. All content and information is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis by JM. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from a certified Investment Adviser. JM has been an equity investment adviser commercially since Nov 2012. Punit Jain is a SEBI certified and registered Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to him at firstname.lastname@example.org