A Subscription of JainMatrix – Investment Service gives you
- Exclusive access to high quality investment reports, including
- Market Trends
- The aggressive Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio
- The stable, long term Large Cap Model Portfolio
- Recently added, the Satellite Model Portfolio LINK
- Additional Stock Picks supported by thorough research
- IPO/ FPO/ OFS/ NFO reports based on opportunities
- The two portfolios have performed very well, see Track Record
- Subscribers will receive periodic updates on the model portfolios with any change in recommendation
- Email based queries can be addressed to JainMatrix Investments on the recommended stocks and portfolios
Queries, doubts, or addition details? Call us on 9886110032 or message us on FORM to get answers !!
Investment Service – Terms and Conditions
- Queries can be Email based (firstname.lastname@example.org) or entered on FORM page. A response will be sent within two working days.
- This service does not include any Financial Advisory or any evaluation of the suitability or otherwise of Equity as an asset class for any investor. For this please consult your qualified Financial Advisor.
This service and related documents have been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. These documents are not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst (SEBI Registration No. INH200002747) under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com.