(Read on to receive this entire report Free)
Post Elections Investment Note
- The General Elections of 2014 are done and dusted. A resounding majority victory for BJP brings Narendra Modi (NM) into power as PM, to be sworn in the next few days.
- From a stock market point of view, this is a best case scenario playing out. The majority aspect should ensure stability of the party in power, as opposed to coalition politics. The BJP coming into power should mean that business, industry and enterprise get a boost.
- If anything, we can look at some of the progress in Gujarat over the last decade, the period NM was Chief Minister, and hope that he can deliver some of these on a larger India canvas.
- So far we have only seen a perception change in the eye of the investor. The PM and ministers have to be sworn in, some months will go in settling in and defining the priorities. It will take months to see ground realities changing in terms of ministry actions, laws, legislation, and real improvements in economy, government efficiency, business climate improvements and tangible gains.
- But certainly one recent change has been the flow of FII/ NRI funds into India, strengthening the INR which is at Rs 58.5/USD, from 61 about a month ago, a 4.1% strengthening.
- However even a perception change can have a large impact on some sectors. Typically the markets try to see the 1 year ahead and try to price this in based on events. In addition, we can expect a few policy and taxation related changes, which can rapidly improve prospects of that sector.
- Today as the new government moves into power, we believe that the improvement in infrastructure is going to be a high priority in the new administration. And inevitably, the government will depend on these infra firms to take the load for execution.
- The sectors we are positive on are infrastructure, capital goods, engineering and jewellery
- The specific stocks that we are recommending will only be shared with current Subscribers.
But here’s our offer. Sign up as a paid subscriber in the next one week to receive this entire report for free, that will help you take part in this amazing equity market rally.
One Month of Silence
- JainMatrix Investments stated goal is to be ‘Your guide to investing in Indian equity’ and ‘make equity investments easier’.
- To this end we have been publishing a short form of most Research Reports on our website. However we need to reward our paid Subscribers, and so we have now introduced the concept of ‘One Month of Silence’.
- From hereon, any report created by us will be published on our website, for public viewing, only one month after release to our Subscribers.
- Our quick research shows that the last 11 reports that we created and published, the One Month gains from the recommended share is 13.2%. See details in table below.
- We encourage you to sign up with JainMatrix Investments for an annual subscription.
|SNo||Stock||Date of Report||Market Price (Rs)||Price One Month Later (Rs)||Increase (%)|
* – in less than 1 month.
- In short, its worth your while to sign up with JainMatrix Investments.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Either JM or its affiliates or its directors or its employees or its representatives or its clients or their relatives may have position(s), make market, act as principal or engage in transactions of securities of companies referred to in this report and they may have used the research material prior to publication. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org