- Date 4th Mar 2014,
- CMP: Rs 825
- Small Cap – Mkt Cap 716 crores
- Advice: Buy
Here is a note on VSTT (VST Tillers and Tractors Ltd).
- VSTT is an agriculture equipment manufacturing firm with products like tractors, power tillers and rice planters.
- Its turnover in FY2013 was 482 crores, with profits at 49 cr. Market Cap. today is 716 cr, at CMP 825.
- The mfg plant is at Whitefield, Bangalore for all 3 products with capacities of tractors (5k), tillers (25k) and engines (32k). It has commissioned a new tractor plant in Hosur, TN with capacity of 36k tractors. (k=1000)
- VSTT has tie ups with several companies of Mitsubishi of Japan for tractors, tillers and diesel engines.
- The Sales numbers in FY13 were tractors (6,233), power tillers (21,231) and rice planters (404).
- Products are also exported – Forex revenues in FY13 were 16 cr., while…
View original post 942 more words