- Date: 22nd Jan 2018
- CMP: Rs. 40.7
Today we have published an update report on Vikas Ecotech.
- To remind you, on 24th Apr 2017, at a CMP: Rs. 21.25, we had published this report on this website.
- We had set a Target price of Rs. 52.7 by May 2019, a growth of 143% from then CMP, over 25 months.
- The entire report is available on VIKAS ECOTECH – Get ‘VIKAS’ for your Investments.
- We are happy to note that our Apr 2017 report has given 92% gains in 9 months.
- However, this update report is restricted to our valued subscribers only.
To receive all such reports, SIGN UP FOR – THE INVESTMENT SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION
JAINMATRIX KNOWLEDGE BASE
See other useful reports – look at the listings on RIGHT PANEL or SEE REPORTS on MENU above.
- Visit and Like JainMatrix on FaceBook or Follow on JainMatrix Twitter for reports
- Register with your email on top right panel to get valuable free alerts from jainmatrix.com .
DO YOU FIND THIS SITE USEFUL?
- Visit the Investment Service offering page to find how you can get more.
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
Disclaimer and Additional Details
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Punit Jain discloses that he has been a shareholder at VET since May 2017. Other than this, Punit Jain and JM have no known financial interests in Vikas Ecotech & Co or any related firm. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. Equity investments are subject to market risks. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, we recommend that investors looking to invest in equity should take advice from a Registered Investment Adviser. Punit Jain is certified and registered under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org