- Date 10th Oct 2015
- Mid Cap – Rs 4,979 cr Mkt Cap
- Industry – Coffee QSR, conglomerate
- Price range: Rs. 316-328 and Period: 14-16th Oct 2015
- Advice: Average offering with medium to high risks.
- Overview: Coffee Day Enterprises is a conglomerate into coffee, logistics, hospitality, financial services and technology parks. The “Café Coffee Day” brand and chain is a valuable asset.
- The CCD chain is a network of 1,538 café outlets in 209 cities with a 46% market share. The coffee business is integrated from plantation to processing, retail and exports.
- Revenue and EBITDA have grown 29.7% and 25% CAGR over 5 years. But losses were Rs 87.2 cr. in FY15. The firm is debt heavy. Profitability appears to be 2-5 years away.
- Opinion: The CCD IPO is rated Average as it carries medium to high risks and is only appropriate for investors with patience and a minimum 3 year investment perspective.
Download/ read the entire report.
JainMatrix Knowledge Base:
See other useful reports
- Syngene IPO: Good Pharma R&D spinoff from Biocon.
- Navkar Corp IPO – Location Challenges – Avoid
- CPSE ETF – UNLOCKING VALUE, SLOWLY.
Do you find this site useful?
- Visit the Investment Servicepage to find how you can get more. Or Click LINK
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. JM has no known financial interests in CCD or any related firm. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Either JM or its affiliates or its directors or its employees or its representatives or its clients or their relatives may have position(s), make market, act as principal or engage in transactions of securities of companies referred to in this report and they may have used the research material prior to publication. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org