This is a very exciting period in the Indian stock markets. We at JainMatrix Investments are tracking events and empowering equity investors through our reports:
- We had signaled euphoria in March this year and predicted positivity based on several macroeconomic and political developments. Read our article Investment Notes –Euphoria. We are optimistic on the long term story of Indian equities, and these are often accompanied by short term corrections.
- We had recommended Avenue Supermarts IPO in March as a Buy and it did exceedingly well. Currently the stock price is up 208% from the IPO pricing within 4 months of listing. The flip side of course was that only a few lucky people got shares on IPO allotment.
- Next in Apr 2017, we researched a small cap stock, Vikas Ecotech. It is up 3.3% in a span of 3 months after over a 10% correction. We believe this gives our investors an excellent entry opportunity. Also the management plans to split/ demerge the business. We continue to be positive on Vikas.
- The S Chand IPO was tricky. We were always positive. There was high demand for this with overall subscription of the IPO at roughly 60 times. However on listing day, it listed flat leading to losses for HNIs who had taken leveraged positions. So it fell sharply after listing.
- We published a report on HUDCO IPO in May 2017. We had advised investors to avoid the issue. However it has done well. In June, we were positive on the ERIS Lifesciences IPO and had recommended an avoid for AU SFB IPO.
- We note that there are murmurs of price manipulations in IPOs. Here is an article highlighting the problems in recent primary market. Click on the LINK to know more. Our advice is to ignore short term and IPO listing gains, and apply and buy fundamentally strong companies with 1-2 years of holding period.
- In May 2017, we published our Eicher Motors report for all readers. A year ago, we had first reported on Eicher Motors for our premium subscribers only, and the stock has been up 55.9% in this period.
- Similarly we made our Indigo Airways (Interglobe Aviation) report public in May 2017. Our recent call was a HOLD. But the share is up 16.5% in 2 months largely due to the fall in crude prices.
- Meanwhile we continue to provide an excellent performance for premium subscribers on our Model Portfolios. We updated our Track Record on 31st May, and reported that the large cap portfolio has delivered a 12.5% CAGR return since inception as against Sensex at 11.4%. Also we reported that our mid and small cap portfolio has delivered a 23.8% CAGR return since inception as against the 19.4% CAGR by the S&P BSE Small Cap.
- At JainMatrix, we want to make equity investments easier for visitors and subscribers of this website. We have also created an Investor Education section for your benefit.
- This website jainmatrix.com has been created to be a valuable resource for the investor. There are now over 100 reports and articles here which assess equity fundamentals, analyze events, comment on sector performance and educate the Investor. To use this resource best, find the Company or Sector of your interest from the Search Boxes, or use the drop down Menus for guidance.
If Time is Money for you, it will give us pleasure to add you to our select group of Subscribers.
I hope you find these reports useful, rewarding and informative.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Punit Jain may have personal holdings in many of the firms mentioned here – read individual reports for separate disclosures. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com.