The IPO season in India continues with another bunch of offerings planned in December 2015.
We have created a new IPO report on Alkem Labs.
It is the first large pharma company IPO in over 10 years.
Its got a lot going for it. At the same time, the criticism can be on the grounds of high valuations, litigation, low exports proportions, etc.
We’ve had good success with our IPO reports, and at one time provided readers 60.5% returns within one year on our recommended IPOs.
Starting this IPO, we will restrict some of our IPO reports to our Subscribers for the Investments Service. However we share with you the IPO highlights:
- IPO is open from 8-10th Dec 2015 with Issue Price band: Rs.1020 -1050 per share
- Shares offered in IPO are 1.29 crores of Face Value: Rs.2 per share
- Minimum lot size: 14 shares and multiples of 14 thereof.
- Shares offered as portion of equity post issue: 10.75% approx.
- Amount proposed to be raised: Rs.1350 crores via OFS route.
- There is no fresh issue. The promoter stake would reduce from the existing 70.9% to 66.2% post IPO.
- Objects of the issue: Promoters, promoter group and investors are exiting partially from their investments. No funds raised in IPO will benefit the company directly.
Good luck and happy investing,
JAINMATRIX KNOWLEDGE BASE:
- A View on the Indian Rupee
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): Integration and Efficiency
- Power Sector – A Complex Challenge
- The Roads Sector – Is it a Revival?
- The Slide of Oil – Positive for the Economy
- A PSU firm with a projected 80% gain in 2 years (premium content)
- Indigo IPO – Flying High, Wide And Handsome
- Cafe Coffee Day IPO – Very Hot Coffee
- Auto Ancilliary Small Cap (premium content)
- CPSE ETF – Unlocking Value, Slowly
- IPO Reports deliver 60.5% returns
- Large Cap and Mid & Small Cap Portfolio reports (premium content)
- Seven Short Steps to Long Term Investing Success
DO YOU FIND THIS SITE USEFUL?
- Visit the Investment Service page to find how you can get more. Or Click LINK
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. JM has no known financial interests in Alkem Laboratories or any related firm. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Punit Jain has applied for certification under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org