Update Jan 01 2014
The PGCIL FPO and subsequent price action has so far rolled out in expected fashion.
- Retail investors who followed the buy recommendation at FPO, and applied for the maximum shares at Cut-off would have received 1029 shares (after applying for 2250) at Rs 85.5 .
- This translates to a gain of Rs 14,400 at todays CMP of 99.5.
- A gain of 16.4% so far, in just a month of investing.
What should you do now?
The market and the share looks good so far, so hold on if you can for more gains.
Do you find this site useful?
- Visit the SUBSCRIBE page to find how you can get more. Click LINK
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
These reports and documents have been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Ltd. They are not to be copied, reused or made available to others without prior permission of JainMatrix Investments. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org
FPO Update 11th Dec
- The FPO closed finally with 6.74 times subscription. Of this, Retail was 2.17 X, QIB 9.09 X and HNI 9.7 X.
- So Retail applicants should get 40-60% of their applied shares.
- The pricing declared in this FPO was Rs 90, at the upper end of the range. Thus the FPO has been a success, and has raised about Rs 7000 crores.
- This success indicates a mood change in the market. Certainly many firms will now approach the market with IPO/FPO offerings. Also its obvious that institutions and HNIs are participating/ investing more than Retail.
- Time for the rise of Indian Retail?
- Published on: Dec 6, 2013 @ 11:39
- Pricing: Rs 85-90 range
- Issue Period: 3-6 Dec 2013
- Retail gets an additional 5% discount
1) a PSU semi monopoly for power transmission
2) guaranteed returns on assets; predictable income and cash flow
3) over 15%…
View original post 158 more words