Date: 12th March 2015
Today is the closing of this IPO. Readers may have see my IPO analysis report published on 10th March.
Adlabs Entertainment IPO – Premature Offering, Avoid
The Update on this IPO is:
- Subscription so far has been poor – at 18% of the entire IPO offering, reported at 5 pm on 11th yesterday, it has not really gathered steam so far.
- Typically IPOs see maximum collections on the last day as people rush to meet the deadline.
- Its interesting that the analyst community is sharply divided in their opinion of this IPO. Here’s a quick compilation of opinions, drawn from recent reports.
|Analyst / Subscribe?||Yes||No||Qualifier/ Source|
|GEPL Capital||Subscribe||MoneyControl report|
|SPA Research||Subscribe||MoneyControl report|
|Hem Securities||Avoid||MoneyControl report|
|Anand Rathi||Subscribe||TOI report|
|Angel Broking||Avoid||TOI report|
|Emkay Global||Subscribe||TOI report|
|ICICI Direct||Subscribe||TOI report|
|Sharekhan||Subscribe||Long Term Investors/ TOI report|
|Mint Money||Avoid||LiveMint report|
|Capital Mind||Avoid||Own website|
|Hindu BusinessLine||Avoid||Own website|
|VS Fernando||Subscribe||Only for long term/ MoneyControl report|
- Analysts seem to be quite divided in their opinions.
- My own thought is that this much negativity is rare among analysts.
- Having said that, lets see how it performs.
One thought on “Adlabs IPO – Last Day Update”
The analysis of the IPO, was in great detail, thanks for the same.
Regards, Sunita L