This has been an eventful period for investors. The market has entered all time high territory. Election fever is on in the country. Here’s an update on the reports from JainMatrix Investments in this period.
- We were intrigued by an interesting small Cap – and created VST Tillers Tractors – Agro Growth in early March. This share is up 20% already. See LINK
- We recommended CPSE ETF to readers. The NFO was successful, and investors have already gained 12% even in this passive, conservative fund. See LINK.
- We were glad to see some justice for a well-known personality. See LINK
- There was an update of the JainMatrix Investments Mid Cap portfolio, with a helpful note – See LINK
- We revisited Yes Bank to create another timely report, Yes Bank – A Rediscovery.
- We updated our Track Record, to find our top ten of the tracked portfolio is up 83% on an annualized basis – See LINK
- With so much recent success in our investments, is it time to slow down things and worry a bit? Not really. I believe that the stock market is a moody monster, alternating between periods of high rapid gain – such as now, and of deep depression, such as 2008. Right now may be a time to join it and enjoy the ride up.
I hope you find these reports useful, rewarding and informative.
If you haven’t already, do sign up on the website to receive free new article alerts by registering your email ID.
Only Paid Subscribers have access to the Portfolios and some of the more valuable reports.
Do you find this site useful?
- Visit the SUBSCRIBE page to find how you can get more. Click LINK
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Either JM or its affiliates or its directors or its employees or its representatives or its clients or their relatives may have position(s), make market, act as principal or engage in transactions of securities of companies referred to in this report and they may have used the research material prior to publication. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com