11th Feb 2021
JainMatrix Investments is a premium Investment Service for Indian equity. We build wealth through in-depth equity research and Model Portfolio appreciation over the long term. It is the best way to get great returns, lower costs and yet be in control of your own portfolio. We simplify investing for individuals. Investors trust our advisory services for stock picks, tracking and personalized support. JainMatrix is run by Punit Jain, a SEBI registered Research Analyst.
We created two Model Portfolios 8 years ago, with our best picks at that time. We have since been managing the 1) Large Cap (LC) and the 2) Mid and Small Cap (MSC) Model Portfolios. We remove under-performers and replace them with promising new picks, to give investors a solid core portfolio of equity assets to replicate in their personal holdings. Today we share with you the Track Record for these JainMatrix Model Portfolios.
Investors should be aware that performance depends on market conditions, and past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well.
- We have a portfolio universe of 70 tracked stocks, the finest firms found through our equity research over 8 years.
- From this universe, we created 2 focused portfolios of 6-8 shares each – a Large Cap and a Mid & Small Cap portfolio.
Mid and Small Cap Model Portfolio – MSC
- The objective of MSC is to simply outperform over a 1 year plus period by investing in growth or turnaround firms with solid fundamentals and excellent managements.
- The 6-8 MSC shares here represent growth or value leaders from 3-6 high potential sectors.
Large Cap Model Portfolio – LC
- The objective of LC is to preserve capital and outperform the Nifty by 2-5% a year by investing for minimum 2 year periods in firms with solid fundamentals and excellent managements.
- The 6-8 LC shares here represent leaders from 6-8 large and solid sectors.
Ours is a 100% equity approach, so investors should allocate to other asset classes with inputs from a good adviser/ financial planner. So if the investment climate turns sharply negative, we may exit equities and stay in cash.
Other Valuable Research – IPOs, Stock Ideas, Sector and Trend reports
- In addition to the Model Portfolios, we also present new stock ideas from listed and IPO firms and reports that identify sectoral trends.
- Our IPO reports have had a good success rate and help identify winners and avoid overpriced or under-rated IPO firms. Subscribers also receive valuable Listing Day – buying range advise on IPO picks, so that they can take large positions, as allotments in good offerings may be limited to 1-2 lots.
- Our sectoral and economy notes help develop long term thinking after events like demonetization, budgets, etc.
Sign up for the JainMatrix Investment Service to take the right decisions, whatever the event, in your investing journey. ..
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO GET THE BEST INVESTMENT SERVICE at
PRICING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst and compliant with SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org.