The JainMatrix – Satellite Model Portfolio Includes
The Satellite Model Portfolio has the following characteristics:
- It has 7 High Quality Investment Ideas with a 2 to 2.5 year Investment Horizon.
- This is an independent, Multi-Cap Portfolio with firms from different sectors.
- This Opportunistic portfolio is chosen on the basis of deep fundamental research and High Conviction by the JainMatrix Research Analyst.
As Subscribers, you will receive the portfolio of 7 stocks with 2.5 years Target prices and introduction notes outlining them and providing the key reason why we like them. We will also monitor and maintain this Portfolio and guide you on your investments in it.
- In addition Subscribers will receive exclusive access to high quality investment reports, including
- Market Trends and event notes
- IPO/ FPO/ OFS/ NFO reports based on opportunities.
- Periodic updates on the Satellite Model Portfolio with any change in stocks if required.
- Email and WhatsApp based queries can be addressed to JainMatrix Investments on the recommended stocks, portfolios and Investment Decisions
- At the start of this subscription, there will be a Welcome Call for introductions and Services detailing.
The Satellite Model Portfolio differs from the JainMatrix – Investment Service on the following aspects:
We have a good portfolio performance record – see Track Record
Queries, doubts, or addition details? Call us on 9886110032 or message us on FORM to get answers !!
Satellite Portfolio – Terms and Conditions
- Reports will be distributed by email to Subscribers. The email will contain a PDF file link, and the file can be viewed/ downloaded.
- Frequency of reports will be 2-3 per month, depending upon type of report, market opportunities, etc.
- The Satellite Model Portfolio is an opportunistic, aggressive, high risk but high gain potential offering. It will have 7 shares, and is intended for a 2.5 year holding period for each stock.
- This portfolio will be monitored and supported for you with initiating research reports, periodic review and tracking reports and occasional churn and replacement recommendations.
- Subscribers need to buy/sell these investment ideas through their own Demat and Trading accounts / Stock Brokers.
- Queries can be Email based (firstname.lastname@example.org) or entered on FORM page. A response will be sent within two working days.
- This service does not include any Financial Advisory or any evaluation of the suitability or otherwise of Equity as an asset class for any investor. For this please consult your qualified Financial Advisor or Planner.
This service and related documents have been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. These documents are not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an Investment Advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst (SEBI Registration No. INH200002747) under SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. JM has been publishing equity research reports since Nov 2012. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com.