This is a partial summary of the report, “Indian IT Sector Mid Caps – A Treasure Trove”. The 11 page full report with eight IT firms’ analysis and investment recommendations, is available only to Subscribers.
Date: October 14, 2012
India has a competitive advantage in the global IT services. This is borne out by the success of the famed large caps like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, etc. Beyond this set, there is a terrific bunch of mid-caps that are rapidly establishing themselves.
A comparison of eight Indian mid-cap IT stocks provides interesting insights for investors. The market price has appreciated by an average of 13.4% CAGR over the last 5 years (Sensex and Mid-Cap indices have been flat in this period). This makes this entire category an attractive investment option. Within this group, there are a few standout investment opportunities, some firms are rated BUYs, and there is one HOLD and one SELL.
The last year has seen USD/INR fluctuations, but overall INR is weaker by 8.2%. This boosts financials of software exporters, and makes Indian services more competitive. INR is unlikely to strengthen very fast from here. Invest in this sector to get above average returns.
To receive this valuable report, you need to subscribe to JainMatrix Investments.
- JainMatrix Investments transitions from 23rd October 2012 to a Paid Subscription based website.
- Subscribe to this website and receive valuable reports exclusively delivered to your Inbox.
JainMatrix Knowledge Base:
See other useful reports
- IT sector stocks – The Elephant can Dance
- Consumer Sector Report – Who leads the FMCG pack?
- eClerx Services – A Profitable Process
- Gold as an Investment – Should you buy Gold now?
Do you find this site useful? You can:
- Check back on this website www.jainmatrix.com for updates.
- Receive Email Updates, and be the first to receive new posts. Enter your email on the ‘Email Updates’ box at the top right of this page
- Or Click on this Signup Form CLICK
- Socialize with us – Like on Facebook or Follow on Twitter
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list so our emails get to your inbox.
- Add your comments/ queries below
These reports and documents have been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Ltd. They are not to be copied, reused or made available to others without prior permission of JainMatrix Investments. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at email@example.com