The next 2 day Fundamental Analysis course is scheduled for this weekend 12 & 13 Nov.
For details on the FA Course, please click here.
Overview of Contents:
- What is FA?
- What are Ratios?
- Why are Ratios a Challenge?
- Difference between Value & Price.
- What does Valuation Mean?
- Valuation Ratios: EPS, PE, BV, P/B, P/S, …
- Where to get data for FREE?
- Adjusting & Interpreting data?
- When is a stock cheap & should be bought?
- When is a stock expensive & should be sold?
- Types of Fundamental Investing:
- Growth Investing.
- Value Investing.
- Income Investing.
- Turnaround Investing.
Practical exercises to illustrate:
- When & How to use FA appropriately.
- Which valuation methods are useful for what types of companies.
- In what types of market conditions is FA is relevant and when it is not.
Also find out where India’s markets will be 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years from now.
Of course, that assuming a lot of things, but still, a lot of practical and undeniable things !!
Wishes n Riches,
Dr. Musa R. MD, CMT.
Take advantage of the ongoing sessions to attend a BIC Session for FREE with NO OBLIGATIONS.
Kindly read the details here before attending.
+ 91 93419 67573.