Dear Investor, 05th Jan 2017
JainMatrix Investments is a premium Investment Service for Indian equity. We build wealth with advise on direct equity purchases for the long term. Its the best way to get great returns, lower costs and yet be in control of your own portfolio.
We created two Model Portfolios nearly 4 years ago, with some good stock picks at the time. We have been monitored these companies, removing non performers and introducing new picks, to give you two outstanding Model portfolios that are creating great wealth for subscribers.
Today we share and update on the Track Record for the JainMatrix Model Portfolios.
- We have a portfolio universe of 50 stocks, the finest firms from our research over 3-4 years.
- From this universe, we created 2 portfolios of 7 shares each – a Large Cap and a Mid & Small Cap portfolio
Mid and Small Cap Portfolio
- The JainMatrix Mid & Small Cap Multi-bagger Model Portfolio gave 28% annualized returns over 46 months, compared to CNX Midcap (20%), S&P BSE Midcap (19.8%) and S&P BSE Smallcap (19.8%) over same period. It outperformed by 8.0% simple annualized. On a CAGR basis the outperformance was 2.8%.
- The best performing Mid or Small Cap mutual fund gave 33.4% returns in this period. We are in the top 5% (source Value Research) of 78+ funds.
- Absolute performance levels have fallen, but our portfolios offer the best way to invest in the current scenario.
Large Cap Portfolio
- The JainMatrix Large Cap Retirement Model Portfolio gave 15.7% annualized returns over 47 months, compared to Sensex (9.4%) and Nifty (9.8%) over the same period. It outperformed by 5.9% simple annualized. On a CAGR basis the outperformance was 2.5%.
- The best performing Large Cap Mutual Fund in this period gave 17.2% returns, out of 150+ funds. This portfolio is again in the top 5% of these mutual Funds. (source Value Research).
Other Valuable Research – IPOs, Stock Ideas, Sector and Trend reports
- In addition to Model Portfolios, we also research New stock Ideas, IPO offerings and sectoral trends
- Our IPO reports have a high success rate and have helped identify winners. Subscribers also receive valuable Listing Day – buying range advise on IPO picks, so that they can take large positions, as allotments may be limited to 1-2 lots.
- Our sectoral and economy notes help develop long term thinking after events like demonetization and other events.
Sign up for the JainMatrix Investment Service to take the right decisions, whatever the event, in your investing journey. ..
Subscribe NOW to get the best Investment Service
Click – Offering
JAINMATRIX KNOWLEDGE BASE
See other useful public reports:
- Why Stocks and Investment Outlook Dec 2016 – a Video
- Investment Outlook – Short Term Pain, Medium Term Gain
- The Natural Quotient: A Sustainability Metric for Business
- PNB Housing Finance IPO: A Transformed Lender
- Endurance Technologies IPO
- ICICI Prudential Insurance IPO – An Expensive BUY
- GNA Axels IPO
- RBL Bank IPO
- New Banks: Big Changes in Small Change
- Equitas IPO – Leader in SF Banks
- Do you want to be a value investor?
- Mahanagar Gas IPO
- How will Brexit impact Indian investors?
- A Repurpose for our PSUs
- How to Approach the Stock Market – A Lesson from Warren Buffet
- Thyrocare IPO – Wellness for your Wealth
- Announcement – SEBI approval as a Research Analyst
- Alkem Labs IPO
- Goods And Services Tax (GST): Integration And Efficiency
- Syngene IPO: Good Pharma R&D spinoff from Biocon
DO YOU FIND THIS SITE USEFUL?
- Visit the Investment Service offering page to find how you can get more.
- Register Now to get our Free reports and much more, on the top right of this page, or by filling this Signup Form CLICK.
This document has been prepared by JainMatrix Investments Bangalore (JM), and is meant for use by the recipient only as information and is not for circulation. This document is not to be reported or copied or made available to others without prior permission of JM. It should not be considered or taken as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any security. The information contained in this report has been obtained from sources that are considered to be reliable. However, JM has not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of the same. Neither JM nor any of its affiliates, its directors or its employees accepts any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinion given, made available or expressed herein or for any omission therein. Recipients of this report should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and value of investments can go down as well. The suitability or otherwise of any investments will depend upon the recipient’s particular circumstances and, in case of doubt, advice should be sought from an independent expert/advisor. Punit Jain is a registered Research Analyst and compliant with SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014. Any questions should be directed to the director of JainMatrix Investments at firstname.lastname@example.org.