Dear Investor, 7th April 2015
JainMatrix Investments is a premium Investment Service for Indian equity. It’s independent, honest and direct. And sharply focused on Investor Returns from its two Model Portfolios.
As we head into the earnings season of Q4FY15, here’s our update on the Track Record of JainMatrix.
See the compilation of performance of the Model portfolios and the entire tracked Stock Universe from JainMatrix Investments.
JainMatrix Investments announces an excellent performance of its research portfolio. The Top Ten stocks from the tracked Stock Universe had annualized returns of 132.9% on 07th April 2015, compared to 137.9% on 05th March 2015. These Top Ten are from a total portfolio of 49 stocks + 1 ETF.
- The Large Cap Model Portfolio is well ahead of the benchmarks, and in top 10% of MFs.
- The annualized return was 28.2% for the 7 stocks, bettering the indices of Sensex 20.4% and Nifty 20.3% over 27 months.
- The best performing large cap equity mutual fund over this period provided 36.3% annualized returns, calculated on Value Research website on 07th April 2015. We are happy to be in the top bracket of the Large Cap equity MFs by performance.
- JainMatrix Investments outperforms Sensex by 7.8% annualized.
- The Mid & Small Cap Model Portfolio continues its aggressive out-performance of the comparable Indices and equity MFs.
- It gave an annualized return of 95.6% for the 7 stocks, better than indices of CNX Midcap, BSE Midcap and S&P BSE Smallcap over 26 months, details in graphic.
- The best performing Mid & Small Cap MF over this period provided 65.9% annualized returns, per Value Research website.
- JainMatrix Investments outperforms the S&P BSE Small Cap by 66.1% annualized.
Why go anywhere else when you can get such returns? Sign up for the JainMatrix Investment Service to take the right decisions, whatever the event, in your investing journey…
Subscribe NOW to get the best Investment Service
Click – Offering
How is this performance calculated?
Report of 4th Dec 2013
Here is an older calculation table, done on 4th Dec 2013. It contains 8 Buys and 2 Sells. A Sell call based on fundamentals is very valuable, and investors may exit/ short trade based on this.
I share with you the data of the share prices on the day of reporting and today. My top ten picks had an annualized returns of 73.2%, as on 4th Dec 2013. See for yourself.
|Stock||Call||Report Date||Price on Call||Price on 4:12:13||Abs. % Price Change||Days since Call||Annual -ized Return||Reports published on website|
- The average Annualized Return from above 10 stocks is 73.2%.
- * – these are absolute returns on Sell calls.
- Also we only include firms in our portfolio 90 days after publishing the report, to avoid errors from short-term price movements.
Note that Equity investments are inherently risky. Take help from your ‘Investment Adviser’ before allocating funds for the equity asset class.
- We research stocks based on their fundamentals including financials, industry prospects, management, etc.
- We cannot assume that these stocks above will give you similar returns in future. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Some volatile stocks have moved within months from the top to negative returns.
- Much more important than past share price performance is the stability and quality of the businesses, their management, cash flows, etc. As these will reflect in the future share price.
- These are captured in the JainMatrix Investments recommended portfolios such as the Large Cap Portfolio 2014, the Mid Cap Portfolio 2014 and the Post Elections Investment Seven. These model portfolios align your investments and risk appetite to get appropriate gains.
- The JainMatrix Investment Advisory Service is available for a subscription fee.
- JainMatrix Investment is an independent research firm, with business income only from customer subscriptions, not transactions, and with no links to corporates. This helps us stay focused on quality Research !!