- Punjab & Sind Bank IPO closed on Dec 16th with amazing strength – overall over-subscription 51 times with QIB 50 times, HNI 86 times and Retail 44 times !!
- It exceeded all my expectations – looks like everyone has bet on the winning horse :-)
- It will be a bit of a lottery if you get any shares. Also with minimum lot size at 50, retail cannot expect any more than this.
- If they stick to the usual processing times, allotment may be around 26th and listing around 30th.
- I feel the listing pop thereafter could beat CIL and MOIL as in banking stocks we are in familiar territory. Barring market abnormalities, it could be 60-80%.
- Good luck with your investments !!
Also see IPO note – click link