- The FPO price fixed today is Rs 140 – high end of range
- The Retail and HNI subscriptions piled up on the last day of FPO and surprised on the upside. Retail is 6.5 times over and HNI 3.7
- Seeing the numbers retail investor can at max expect around 240 shares worth Rs. 31-33,000. Quite smaller allocation than our pre- FPO expectations
- Retail over-subscription was more than HNI – this is a new trend.
- Employee quota was very small and under subscribed, this may move to retail.
- General market directions look positive, and I expect the price will rise slowly after FPO shares are allotted.
- After this very successful FPO, SCI has promptly announced $3 billion worth of capital investments over the next 3 years. This will double the gross tonnage over next 7 years. Positive signs indeed !!